Monday, August 31, 2009

zu lam ya alif ta ya ... ( 9 july 1986 )

When Im sorrow and need to talk, youre always there ...
When Im Lonely and need to share my thoughts,
I turn to you and you listen ...
When I feels there is a joy and happiness, you are there to share with ...
You listen, you care ... thats what a good friends are all about ..

I do hope one day, I can find every piece of your heart that has been blown to smithereens ..
I will try to put back those missing jigsaw puzzle together again,
Try to erase your pain memory and loneliness,
I will make u smile and happy on each time and everyday,

But as for now, its truly a treasure that we are a good friends,
I hold your friendship lovingly within my heart,
I know it probably take days, weeks, months or years to really win your hearts,
but then im a patient man ...
and above all ill be your best friend till my clock stops ticking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment